Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Design website help!!!

Does anyone have any pointers on creating a website? I would prefer it to be free. I have been looking into this for a couple weeks, so I know there are free web hosting available. I am just not too sure how it all works. Any ideas would be greatful. I am Sec. of Abate in Martin County so I decided to take this task on. I am thinking maybe this was a little too much for me. Just asking...Have a great day! All the sunshine and then some rain, the mushrooms will be popping up before too long! Yum, Yum...

2 comments:

Misty McKibben-Melvin said...

I have a friend who could give you some pointers...she's a web designer and does all my blogs and did my Photography website also. Her website is www.jensdesignshop.com and you can contact her off of that website and I am sure she would be happy to help you!! This is the friend I had that adopted also, that I've known for two years and we yack every single day...all day and just met for the first time last month! Super nice....she has a bunch of info on her website, and she has freebies too...but anything you need to ask....just ask! Hope that helps!!
xoxoo

~*Natalie*~ said...

If you have the Microsoft Frontpage program you can design one there. But you still have to find a free host to upload to.