Sunday, January 25, 2009

Weather Outlook...

To all the bloggers who like taking pics of snow, be ready. Have your cameras charged. I hear we are suppose to get a considerable amount, not sure but thats what I hear. I know Misty likes taking pics and I like looking at Almost Divine she takes cute pics too. My girls are already praying no school. I said to them you have to go because I have to work. They arent too happy with me at this moment. I would like to see enough snow for the kids to go sleigh riding. Last year Rick (neighbor) and his little girl took my 2 girls sledding. Now that I can go there hasnt been any snow. I really would like to go to paoli peeks but Im afraid I may break something, besides Ryans wallet. Lol Stay safe on the roads & Stay warm...

4 comments:

Susan Warren said...

I love the picture of you and your Mom! Wonderful! You guys stay safe and warm too. Have fun playing in the snow.

Anonymous said...

Praying for enough snow that I can stay home too:) We need a good one this year!

Misty McKibben-Melvin said...

I love the pic of you and your mom...she hasn't changed a bit! Yes...the camera has already been out. Chris is on nightshift and he wanted pic's of what we got in the 1/2 hr he was gone, and a video so he could hear the ice! LoL! So...it is on my blog...along with Madisyn's dance video from tonight and some pic's! Tomorrow morning should bring some GREAT photos. I'll have to get out and get pic's of the barn and fields before I let the dogs out for the morning. I hage when they ruin the pretty snow back there!! Stay warm and cozy!!!!!

Heather said...

I love Lakens hair very cute ...the new cut looks very nice. She however looks much older.